The Fairfax Community Park & Recreation Path is available for public use. All park users are asked to be respectful of the facilities and to others who use the park.
The Fairfax Community Park & Recreation path is located off of Hunt Street, across from BFA Fairfax.
As you proceed past BFA Fairfax, away from Maple Street, a gravel parking area for the park can be located on your left.
Field Use and Park Rules
- Pets are welcome (owner must maintain control at all times and pick up after the animal)
- Park only in designated parking areas
- Fires are prohibited unless prior arrangements have been made with Fairfax Parks & Recreation Department, in addition to the issuance of a burning permit from the Fairfax Fire Department
The Following are Prohibited:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of other controlled substances
- Motorized vehicles
- Foul, offensive, or abusive language
- Blocking or tampering with emergency access gates
In order to adequately maintain the fields and avoid conflicts, or double booking, groups wanting to plan either a regular or one time special event need to complete a Facilities Use Form, available from the Town Office or through the Park and Recreation Director.
Groups not scheduled and approved for field use, risk the chance that they will have to leave if another activity had been scheduled and approved.
Groups are expected to monitor and direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic associated with their activity, and will be held responsible for any field damage caused by misuse.
The Fairfax Community Park & Recreation Path are opened to the public. If you would like to reserve the pavilion space for private use the rental fee is $50 (non school/town). The kitchen space may be available (depending on its schedule) for an additional cost. Park Facilities Use Forms are available at the Town Office.